General information about Nori (seaweed sheets)
We are committed to supplying products of uniform quality as much as possible, by managing the production and the process with a reference number of each item. But as Nori (seaweed sheets) is produced in a different way from other food products, please acknowledge the following features.
- We select material produced by several raisers and classify it into categories according to its quality. Since it is raised in a natural environment, it is inevitable to have a slight difference of quality among the lots.
- For the same reason, the color, the thickness and the hardness vary.
- Nori is vulnerable to direct sunlight and humidity. If you keep it in a hot and humid place (ex. a place close to steam regardless of the season), it may deteriorate in quality. Please store it carefully.
For the reasons listed above, please note that the samples that we send you can only represent the grades of our classification (It is very difficult to offer you exactly the same products forever). Please feel free to contact us.
How to order (via email or Fax)
You can order by sending us the following information via email or Fax. We will contact you immediately to check your order, send you the estimates or inform you of the shipping of samples.
- Your company’s name / Name of a contact person
- Postal Code / Address
- Telephone number / Fax number
- Product Number
- Shape and dimension that you wish
- Quantity of use per month
- Special request
Delivery (via EMS)
The products will be delivered via EMS. Otherwise, you can choose a delivery method depending on your country/region and the delivery time. In this case, the delivery charges vary according to the delivery service selected, so please make sure to be aware of the costs. Due to customs restrictions applicable to placed orders, some of the products may not be available for delivery to certain destinations. We recommend you contact your local customs office or the embassy. We will inquire as much as possible about what can and cannot be delivered to which destination, but we will deny the responsibilities in case the products shipped are not delivered to you because of legal restrictions.
EMS has an insurance program to compensate the amount of actual loss in case of loss, damage and theft. If EMS mail is damaged or partly missing, a maximum of 20,000 yen is paid. If the item is worth more than 20,000 yen, an additional fee (50 yen for every surpassed 20,000 yen) is required.
Payment (via PayPal)
Basically we accept payment via PayPal in yen. Please contact us if your expense exceeds the 1,000,000 yen limit of payment via PayPal. We will charge you the product price and the delivery cost. The recipient of the product is responsible for all customs and import duties. We issue the custom declaration and the invoice only with the prices of the products.
The amount to pay = the price of the articles + the delivery charge (EMS cost + additional insurance)
Time of payment (Payment in advance)
We process the product and ship after your payment. We begin to process after your order is placed and the amounts are settled.
Return and Exchange
- We are committed to providing a product of perfect quality. If you receive a defective product, please provide a full description of the defect within 8 days of the delivery. We take corrective measures based on your description, including damage, fouling and loss under shipment.
- The item may be opened by the customs. This cannot be considered as the damage of the product.
- We are unable to accept returns unless the item is faulty. This is because the goods is specially produced conforming to your order.
- We recommend you get informed in advance if your order is in conformity with your country’s law. We are not responsible for the troubles caused by the import of prohibited goods.
- We make no warranty as to the deformation of the packages in transit.
- All the instructions written on the packages are in Japanese.